Components of Hauter Brothers Safety Plan
Hauter Brothers is dedicated to keeping up a safe work environment and perpetuating a workplace free of accidents. Safety is our priority and the most important of our core values. Accordingly, we focus on continuous improvement of safety for our employees, other workers, clients and others on all our jobs and work sites.
- We create a culture where our workers are equipped with the abilities and information needed to complete jobs safely and efficiently
- We believe that training and preparedness are the best ways to keep our jobs and workers safe
- Safety must never be sacrificed for the sake of production
- We believe that all safety-related incidents are foreseeable, predictable, and preventable
Our Safety Elements Include:
- Toolbox Talk program
- 10 & 30 Hours OSHA trained journeymen
- OSHA compliant safety plan
- Site specific safety plans
- Quarterly safety meetings
- OSHA 300 logs
Hauter Brothers has a modification rating of .95 and we strive for a modification rating that is even better. Call us today at 708-949-8091 to learn more about our services.